- Lazy Bowen Hideaway
- Lazy B Waterfront Suite
- Eastman Waterfront Cottage
- Evergreen Cottage
- Weaver Waterfront House
Sorry, the Eastman Waterfront Retreat DOES NOT allow pets of any kind.
- BARKING / GROWLING DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Guests will be asked to leave if their barking/growling dog is not controlled. No refund will be given for unused days and time.
- Pets must be at least 1 year or older.
- Guests must clean up after their pets whether on the property, beach or along the road. Please dispose waste in a tightly sealed plastic bag and place in the outdoor trash can.
- Dogs are to be leashed at all times when on public docks.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture or bedding at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Please provide your own pet bed, blanket and paw towel.
- All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three days prior to arrival.
- Pets must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be charged to the guest.
- Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
- Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may occur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
October – May (Holidays excluded)- If the reservation is canceled less than 30 days prior to the Check-In Date, the Guest will be charged the full amount of the rent.
June, July, August, September & Holidays - If the reservation is made for June, July, August, September & holidays and canceled less than 90 days prior to check-in, the guest will be charged the full amount of the rent.
Late arrival or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. We strongly suggest guests purchase travel insurance separately to protect the guests against the unexpected cancellation.
In the case of uncontrollable events such as: acts of God, such as, fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, or explosions; war, acts of terrorism, pandemic, and epidemic; acts of governmental authorities such as expropriation, condemnation, and changes in laws and regulations; Guest's payments on account will be applied to a future reservation. No refunds will be given.
Lazy Bowen Hideaway: 4 guests. 2 bedrooms, each with Queen beds plus a click clack sofa for a solo sleeper.
Last B Waterfront Suite: 4 guests. Studio suite with a queen bed, upgraded full-size sleeper, and twin bed.
Evergreen Cottage: 6 guests. 3 bedrooms: Queen / 2 twins / Double
Eastman Waterfront Cottage: 4 guests. 2 bedrooms, one with a full-size bed, another with 2 twin beds.
Eastman Waterfront Retreat: 6 guests. 3 bedrooms: King / Queen / Queen
Lazy Bowen Hideaway plus Lazy B waterfront Suite: 8 guests. 3 bedrooms: 3 Queens, 1 full-size sleeper sofa, and 1 twin bed
Weaver Waterfront Cottage: 5 guests. 2 bedrooms with 1 queen and 1 king. The bedding can be provided for the sofa for the 5th guest. NOTE: for a $40 fee we can split the king bed into 2 twin beds for solo sleeping. Must be requested prior to arrival.Q. Can we stay for a single night? A. You can stay for a single night but the rate is still a minimum 2-night charge. We recommend that you make the most of your booking by arriving very early or departing late. EARLY ARRIVAL OPTION: Arrive as early as you like on your first day, at 6 am if you like. Your check out is then at 11 am the following day. LATE CHECK OUT OPTION: Check in at 3 pm (our regular time) on your first day. Use your second day as a late check out (leave on the 10 pm ferry if you like)
Q. Do you have a crib, strollers, or other infant/toddler equipment?
A. No, sorry, we do not provide these items, but you can rent these items on the mainland from Wee Travel (weetravel.ca), and pick them up before heading over to Bowen Island.